190th Technical Meeting
David L. Lawrence Convention Center - Pittsburgh, PA
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - Thursday, October 13, 2016
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSEDThe deadlines to enter new abstracts and to edit existing abstracts have been reached.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Paper Deadline - Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 11:59 PM (EST)
Presentation Deadline - Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM (EST)
This is the official solicitation to submit papers for presentation at the Contributed Paper Sessions during the 190th Technical Meeting of the Rubber Division, ACS in Pittsburgh, PA. Papers by United States resident chemists or chemical engineers may not appear on Rubber Division, ACS programs unless the author or a co-author is a member of the Rubber Division ACS. This provision may be waived with approval from the Rubber Division office.
The dissemination of scientific and technological knowledge is the chief purpose of the Rubber Division, ACS meetings. Your participation is encouraged and is greatly appreciated.
- The abstract should reflect the technical significance and substance of the paper.
- Please be sure to complete all fields on all pages of the abstract form and submit no later than Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:59 PM (EST). Required information must be completed for the Rubber Division, ACS to accept the abstract.
- Complete the online Copyright License Agreement form granting the Rubber Division, ACS the right to sell papers. Failure to do so will result in your paper's withdrawal from the final program.
- The final paper must be submitted to the Rubber Division, ACS no later than September 6, 2016. Additional information regarding submission of the final paper will be provided in the Speaker Instruction Packet which will be sent out in June.
- Abstracts that are not submitted by the Friday, April 29, 2016 deadline may be withdrawn from the program. Contact the Rubber Division, ACS office to offer any clarification.
- Papers must utilize SI units for measurements.
- Use of trade names is limited to the initial identification of materials and/or equipment in both the presentation and the paper. Papers scheduled for presentation in the New Commercial Developments Symposium are the only exceptions to this rule.
- At the meeting, papers will be judged for the following Best Paper Award categories: Original Contribution and Review. To be eligible for an award, you must comply with all stated guidelines and deadlines.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract submission, further instructions will be provided to you in a Speaker Instruction Packet which will be sent to you in June
ABSTRACT DEADLINE -- Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:59 PM (EST)
Once you have submitted the title of your presentation you will automatically receive an email that includes a password-protected hyperlink. If you must interrupt the submission process before finishing it, you can resume at any time by clicking on the hyperlink in that email. For help in submitting an abstract online, e-mail technical support.
Abstract submissions and revisions are no longer being accepted.But you can still view your abstract: If you can find the confirming email mentioned above from (email@example.com) then you will have found a direct link to your submission. If you remember the abstract ID# and password, enter those codes below. You may also log in here to upload a manuscript if you have been invited to do so.
If all else fails, click here and we will send you another email with a link to your abstract.