Spring 189th Technical Meeting
Hilton Palacio Del Rio - San Antonio, TX
April 19 - 21, 2016
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSEDThe deadlines to enter new abstracts and to edit existing abstracts have been reached.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Abstract Deadline - Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm (EST)
Presentation Deadline - Should be brought by the speakers to the meeting.
This is the official solicitation to submit papers for presentation at the Contributed Paper Sessions during the Spring 189th Technical Meeting of the Rubber Division, ACS in San Antonio, TX. Abstracts by United States resident chemists or chemical engineers may not appear on Rubber Division, ACS programs unless the author or a co-author is a member of the American Chemical Society. This provision may be waived with approval from the American Chemical Society through the Rubber Division office.
The dissemination of scientific and technological knowledge is the chief purpose of the Rubber Division, ACS meetings. Your participation is encouraged and is greatly appreciated.
- The abstract should reflect the technical significance and substance of the presentation.
- Please be sure to complete all fields on all pages of the abstract form and submit no later than Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm (EST). Required information must be completed for the Rubber Division, ACS to accept the abstract.
- Complete the online Copyright License Agreement form granting the Rubber Division, ACS the right to sell papers. Failure to do so will result in your presentation’s withdrawal from the final program.
- The final presentation should be brought by the speakers to the meeting.
- Abstracts that are not submitted by the Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm (EST) deadline may be withdrawn from the program. Contact the Rubber Division, ACS office to offer any clarification.
- Papers must utilize SI units for measurements.
- Use of trade names is limited to the initial identification of materials and/or equipment in the presentation.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE -- Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm (EST)
PRESENTATION DEADLINE -- Should be brought by the speakers to the meeting.
Once you have submitted the title of your presentation you will automatically receive an email that includes a password-protected hyperlink. If you must interrupt the submission process before finishing it, you can resume at any time by clicking on the hyperlink in that email. For help in submitting an abstract online, e-mail technical support.
Abstract submissions and revisions are no longer being accepted.But you can still view your abstract: If you can find the confirming email mentioned above (from email@example.com) then you will have found a direct link to your submission. If you remember the abstract ID# and password, enter those codes below. You may also log in here to upload a manuscript if you have been invited to do so.
Abstract ID# Password
If all else fails, click here and we will send you another email with a link to your abstract.