Fall 182nd Technical Meeting
Duke Energy Center - Cincinnati, OH
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - Thursday, October 11, 2012
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSEDThe deadlines to enter new abstracts and to edit existing abstracts have been reached.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Paper Deadline - Friday, August 31, 2012
PowerPoint Presentations Deadline - Friday, September 14, 2012
This is the official solicitation to submit papers for presentation at the Contributed Paper Sessions during the Fall 182nd Technical Meeting of the Rubber Division, ACS in Cincinnati, OH. Papers by United States resident chemists or chemical engineers may not appear on Rubber Division, ACS programs unless the author or a co-author is a member of the American Chemical Society. This provision may be waived with approval from the American Chemical Society through the Rubber Division office.
The dissemination of scientific and technological knowledge is the chief purpose of the Rubber Division, ACS meetings. Your participation is encouraged and is greatly appreciated.
- The abstract should reflect the technical significance and substance of the paper.
- Please be sure to complete all fields on all pages of the abstract form and submit no later than Friday, June 15, 2012. Required information must be completed for the Rubber Division, ACS to accept the abstract.
- Complete the online Copyright License Agreement form granting the Rubber Division, ACS the right to sell papers. Failure to do so will result in your paper’s withdrawal from the final program.
- The final paper must be submitted to the Rubber Division, ACS no later than Friday, August 31, 2012.
- Abstracts that are not submitted by the Friday, June 15, 2012 deadline may be withdrawn from the program. Contact the Rubber Division, ACS office to offer any clarification.
- Papers must utilize SI units for measurements.
- Use of trade names is limited to the initial identification of materials and/or equipment in both the presentation and the paper. Papers scheduled for presentation in the New Commercial Developments Symposium are the only exceptions to this rule.
- Papers may be considered for publication in the Rubber Chemistry and Technology journal
- At the meeting, papers will be judged for the following Best Paper Award categories: Original Contribution and Review. To be eligible for an award, you must comply with all stated guidelines and deadlines.
- More detailed instructions will be provided in a Speaker Instruction Packet which will be sent out in early June once your abstract has been accepted.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE -- Friday, June 15, 2012
PAPER DEADLINE -- Friday, August 31, 2012
PRESENTATIONS DEADLINE - Friday, September 14, 2012
Once you have submitted the title of your presentation you will automatically receive an email that includes a password-protected hyperlink. If you must interrupt the submission process before finishing it, you can resume at any time by clicking on the hyperlink in that email. For help in submitting an abstract online, e-mail technical support.